I have read this quote somewhere “You are always one decision away from a totally different life” and I always start to rethink about this quote whenever I have to decide on something or I am confused. And something like this happened when recently I visited Kuts n Kolors for my haircolor.
I remember an year back when I was going for hair color I told my hair color expert that do something which is less visible as I was totally scared of trying something new. And this time also as I was inside the salon I told the expert to do dark brown ombre, but then he showed me few sample pictures of beautifully done copper, golden,red , blue ombre’s and highlights and I instantly fell in love so I thought lets go for Copper & red highlighted ombre look which was new for me.
Well I had so many myths before getting haircolor done for eg.
- Will the color will bleed out soon or
- My hair will become gray or
- Will it dry out or damage my hair!!
So the answer for above questions is No.
- It won’t bleed out soon if you choose color wisely and asking the expert prior about the durability of the color and you should use color protect shampoo and conditioner.
- Also it won’t gray your hair as it doesn’t touch your roots atleast ombre’s & highlights are done in the lengths of the hair.
- And lastly it will definitely make your hair a little bit dry but not to worry your conditioner will take care of it.
Check out my hair color journey.
Although hair coloring is a long process but I had fun because of the most sweetest staff at “Kuts n kolors” have and also the Owner Mrs. Poonam Ranjan chowdhary was managing everything so fabulously that I haven’t felt that I was in any salon.
You can visit Kuts n kolors at Gole Market Mahanagar, Lucknow
Also you can check there Instagram Page : Here